I’m a PhD student at ETH Zurich, supervised by Markus Gross and Thabo Beeler. I’m interested in digital human. I received my master’s degree in 2022 and bachelor’s degree in 2019, both at Tsinghua University.
In my daily life, I enjoy cycling and hiking.
- Physical Inertial Poser (PIP): Physics-aware Real-time Human Motion Tracking from Sparse Inertial Sensors
- TransPose: Real-time 3D Human Translation and Pose Estimation with Six Inertial Sensors
- Single Depth View-Based Real-time Reconstruction of Hand-object Interactions
- Monocular Real-time Full Body Capture with Inter-part Correlations
- Monocular Real-time Hand Shape and Motion Capture using Multi-modal Data