I’m a PhD student at ETH Zurich, supervised by Markus Gross and Thabo Beeler. I’m interested in digital human. I received my master’s degree in 2022 and bachelor’s degree in 2019, both at Tsinghua University.
I was an intern at MPI-INF in 2019, advised by Christian Theobalt. I also worked with James Tompkin at Brown University during the summer of 2018.
In my daily life, I enjoy cycling and hiking.
- Physical Inertial Poser (PIP): Physics-aware Real-time Human Motion Tracking from Sparse Inertial Sensors
- TransPose: Real-time 3D Human Translation and Pose Estimation with Six Inertial Sensors
- Single Depth View-Based Real-time Reconstruction of Hand-object Interactions
- Monocular Real-time Full Body Capture with Inter-part Correlations
- Yuxiao Zhou, Marc Habermann, Ikhsanul Habibie, Ayush Tewari, Christian Theobalt, Feng Xu
- CVPR 2021
- [paper] [video] [supp doc] [webpage]
- Monocular Real-time Hand Shape and Motion Capture using Multi-modal Data
- Yuxiao Zhou, Marc Habermann, Weipeng Xu, Ikhsanul Habibie, Christian Theobalt, Feng Xu
- CVPR 2020
- [paper] [video] [supp doc] [code] [webpage]